Saturday, January 9, 2010

Lava Lamp Stuck I Bathed My Chick And I'm Scared Its Gonna Die What Will Happen If It Sticks Around A Lava Lamp To Warm?

I bathed my chick and I'm scared its gonna die what will happen if it sticks around a lava lamp to warm? - lava lamp stuck

I would not worry. I often bathe my birds and they will, of course!

If you are stressed, wrapped it in a towel and quietly, and if my bird is like falling asleep.
Even if they leave the sun and let it run, or if your really worried blowdry sure (but that your safe is safe or not) to try my love for this bird, you, the feathers with his finger, bird and discharge can dry faster. After holding the wrapping the towel again for a while and lots of straight or slightly so that you can go and on time!

3 comments:

ditzy722 said...

HAHA! I did it once! I met both of them kept in a towel and dry and warm. Eyes closed and shook his head back and forth on the BC are all in shock.

smallfis... said...

Chicks do not bathe. Put it next time. The Ducks have feet and webbed waterfowl.

Slanted Eyes said...

it should go because the chicks need heat ... But do not be too soon.

Post a Comment