Thursday, February 18, 2010

John Terry Lindsay Do You Like These Names?

Do you like these names? - john terry lindsay

I'm a little bored, and wonder whether you like this name?
These are not my favorite names, among all my cousins and others.

James Robb Jr. (Buzz)
Clara Mary Jane (Jane)
Pollnow Clara Mary Jane (Claire)
Louisa Catherine (Cate)
James Robb III (Jamie)
John Murphy (Johnny)
Barbara Jane Elizabeth (Lissa)

Shirley
John Murphy (Jack)

Barbara (Barbie)
Christina
Justin

Christie

Emily
Natalie

Terry
Mary
Kathryn
Thomas

Jane
David

Thomas (Tommy)

Mary Jane (or Mary Jane Mere)
David (Dave)
Thomas (Tommy)
Daniel (Danny)
Teddy

Laura
Cal
Andrew

Lindsay
Alex

Victoria (Vicki) (Gigi)
Donald (Don)

Margaret (Peggy)
Patrick (Pat)
Foster
Caroline
Brooke
Patrick Joseph (PJ)

Victoria (Vivi)
Victoria
Jane
Louise
Susan (Susy)

Donald (Donny)
Lissa
Tripp
Jake
Milam
They

Andrew (Drew)

Elizabeth Evelyn
Kellan Daniel
Jane Ella (Ellie)
Carlin Rose (Carlie)
Noah Daniel
Allie Cecilia
Samuel James (Jamie)
Naomi Louise

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow ... great family! I thought he had a large family, until I saw yours,! = D

Anyway, my favorite boys names:
James Samuel (although i dont like Jamie as a nn)
John Murphy

Maiden name:
Catherine Louise
Carlin Rose (very interesting its nice ..)
Allie Cecilia

Anonymous said...

James Robb - would have been better if he or Robert James Robert James.
Clara Mary Jane - I think Clara ruins the name because it runs at Mary Jane.
Pollnow Clara Mary Jane - See comment.
Catherine Louise - I love it. Catherine and Louise are beautiful names.
James Robb III - See the first comment by James Robb.
John Murphy - No me gusta. John is a nice nickname for Jonathan.
Barbara Elizabeth Jane - great names. Flows well. I do not care that Barbara or Jane but I love Elizabeth.

Shirley - I do not.
John Murphy - See earlier comment by John Murphy.

Barbara - You do not like Barbara
Christina - It's ok
Justin - Nice name.

Christie - Login

EmAIA - Nice name, but popular
Natalie - nice name.

Terry - do not worry about it
Mary - Okay. Not a big fan of it though.
Kathryn - poor quality of the spelling of the name of Catherine
Thomas - great names.

Jane - too simple and boring for me.
David - Nice Name

Thomas - Thomas Profile Comment

Mary Jane - good name, but I'm not mad at each name.
David - Nice name.
Thomas - the name of Nice
Daniel - Love it
Teddy - Login

Laura - Love that name. Very nice
Cal - Login
Andrew - the name of the Great --

Lindsay - No worries.
Nickname - Alex

Victoria - the name of Nice
Donald - I love

Margret - would have been better if the SPElled correctly - Margaret.
Patrick - great names. Love Patrick.
Foster - No me gusta.
Caroline - Nice name.
Brooke - Hate it
Patrick Joseph - great names. Both love of Joseph & Patrick

Victoria - the name of Nice
Victoria - the name of Nice
Jane - too simple and boring
Louise - beautiful name.
Susanne - the name of Nice

Donald - Do not worry.
Lissa - I love
TRIPP - Horrible.
Jake - cute nickname for Jacob.
Milam - I hate
She - Pretty.

Andrew - great names.

Elizabeth Evelyn Ok - It's. I like both Elizabeth and Evelyn (spelling)
Kellan Daniel - Daniel Love. You do not Kellan
Ella Jane - the name of Nice
Carlin Rose - Noas Carlin. Rose is beautiful.
Noah Daniel - great names.
Allie Cecilia - Cecilia Love. Allie is a nickname.
Samuel James - Nice name. Samuel James would have been better.
Naomi Louise - Nice name.

Anonymous said...

They have many cousins? God, I'm only 3 ...
With regard to the names of all are very good. I do not like some, but it's just my opinion.

Anonymous said...

girlll damn many cousins have

Anonymous said...

girlll damn many cousins have

Post a Comment