Saturday, February 6, 2010

Free Sample Beautiful Agony Question For Women?????????

Question for women????????? - free sample beautiful agony

I went to the mall with my friend and a girl gave free samples of nail polish. She was very beautiful and she was from Israel. He had an accent and everything. I'm in the army and the uniform and she took me to give me a free sample. Weird seeing that I am a person, and are not entitled to nail polish on me lol. Then she starts talking about how he in the Israeli army.

So my questions are:

1. Would have thought I was attractive? It is strange how these samples in a nail lol made available.

2. Women with honesty as a man in uniform?

Thank you!

9 comments:

Nicole S said...

Yes and yes

Sara said...

1. It is entirely possible, so I took it apart. You can you also identify with is that they also served in the Army.

2. Meeting men in uniform delicious. :)
Seriously - Fleet Week is my favorite time of year.

Pao3963 said...

Well, in my humble opinion I think the guys in uniform are irresistible.

Alfy :) said...

i dont.
anyway
In the photo of the 3rd do u one on the shirt of the UR spot: S?

I aint missing you at all said...

dude who just wanted to sell a product at any price .. But I have your picture and you're still kinda cute

Kaye B said...

Sounds interesting. It is strange that only in his uniform

вαву ♥ємιℓєє ∂υє נαη īчтн ƻ0ī0 said...

yes and yes ... go look in your pants!

June said...

Personally I do not like a man in uniform .... but I think it was very attracted to you!

Ms. Askalot said...

Haha people nail my father once offered, and not very attractive. xD have liked, but! :)

Post a Comment