Sunday, February 21, 2010

Anyone Ever Use Magna Rx Has Anyone Ever Tried Magna Rx+. Does It Work?

Has anyone ever tried Magna Rx+. Does it work? - anyone ever use magna rx

When WSE is how long it would take, what you think. I am 20 years old and about 6 "on a good day, but u know a good day when there would be a nice girl in front of you, ha, ha, but seriously, how long. Take I've tried before and it seems that I can be a bit bigger, but I do not know. I have this 2 months in a row and still not see concrete results and then I heard to use it. Should I go back and try again. I had a friend how he used it for 2 months and then 10 as saying "WTF. Thank you and def. 10 points.

3 comments:

Lamar's Alarm said...

I have to be mixtures of similar property used by others. No, your friend about 10 cm - no wonder drug. Works by increasing blood flow in the structure giving the feeling of "one, Fuller larger penis. But you can take advantage of this situation and not professional vacuum pumps and / or technical Jelging.

Reggie D said...

The pills seem to do much, just a little more to keep the blood into the penis at all times, so that a little hanging. But erection is the same size. To increase the size of the erection, the best I've found some Mistermanpower.net exercises. After I gained an inch in the length of the assembly in a few months, which is a real gain. I still practice and I can still see the results. E-mail if you have any questions

pitching... said...

Your friend is dude. Why did you send me money and I want to dance a little more than a chicken, a few bones. Honestly, do good. Listen closely now. There is no known way to increase your penis size without surgery, which only about 1 / 2-3 / 4 inches. Then you have less control over them. To save cash and easy to learn and use what you have.

Post a Comment