Monday, December 7, 2009

Repo Four Wheelers For Sale Question About Restitution For A Four Wheeler And Court..need A Quick And Correct Answer For My Brother In Law

Question about restitution for a four wheeler and court..need a quick and correct answer for my brother in law - repo four wheelers for sale

I need to know my boyfriends brother has four wheels behind in their payments. A man came to be temporary, but it is still not in the house is so not ready for the captured image. He said that the repo, if before the courts and the people whom he claimed he sells get the reimbursement would have.

If my brother or friends were not presented in court then what happened to him? Will you pay court costs? My friend said the judge sent a creaditor and they will pay. Is that true?

0 comments:

Post a Comment