Sunday, December 27, 2009

Anusol Or Preparation H Bowel/Anal Issues, Need Some Medical Help Please.?

Bowel/Anal Issues, need some medical help please.? - anusol or preparation h

The short version --

He had a path that was divided after a cyst in the 05 intestinal June, two years later removed, 07 June, I had a tear sphynctorotomy cutting. This left me with two marks on the skin that I had taken the 09th March.

Now I tried to reach an agreement (to me ...), PHI to the function of the crack, and then have a label, without skin, in this sense ....

..... I am in great discomfort, often a feeling or an invitation to tee off / m sexes and all health care professionals I've seen (I havent seen since the last operation from) is convinced that I am healthy and nothing wrong with me but I 'm not really right, there are definitely some small scars on me, was reduced when the cyst was formed of the crack, and still feels uncomfortable ...

Basically I will spend the rest of my life this way? In despair, I go through a few weeks, no pain, and tender and almost in the new Burny. Anusol preparation and I try many times, and thatseems the love they feel Burny and sensitive.

Ideas? I do not want suggestions as to how and what I can to do anal the intestine in good general condition, etc. and food ... Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment