Monday, December 21, 2009

Prostate Brachytherapy Lupron To Shrink Prostate Prior To Seed Implants?

Lupron to shrink prostate prior to seed implants? - prostate brachytherapy

I was recently diagnosed with prostate cancer who has opted for brachytherapy, and that early detection and diagnosis is recommended not only for my doc, but a few friends who have the same treatment. My question is, however, that my doctor to reduce my prostate to be decided (the 3-times its normal size) of the radiation exposure, less necessary. It is the prescription of one, two, if necessary, Lupron Depot plans, which should reduce the prostate.

I already have another Internet search for Lupron Depot, we found lot of information, but does not yet speak to how it is prescribed.

I ask no personal experience with the use of Lupron Depot, or someone who can better respond to information that I found so far.

My real question is: What type of contraction and the effects of Lupron Depot two months, I'll go see it and experience?

0 comments:

Post a Comment